Eyelash Extensions Zürich
Are your lashes sparse or too short? Sometimes even the best mascara cannot improve the look of lackluster lashes. You may also be wanting something more permanent that doesn’t get washed off at the end of the day. Eyelash extensions can provide fullness to the lashes and come in a range of styles to suit all eye shapes and preferences!
The beauty of eyelash extensions is that they are incredibly versatile depending on your desired look. For a natural finish, we can add individual lashes where there are currently gaps. We can also apply voluminous hand made lash fans, for a more dramatic look. Both styles offer a flattering finish to the eye as well as long-lasting convenience.
Eyelash Extension Services
We offer the application and removal of 1:1 Technic, 2D Personalized Volume, and 3D+ Extra Volume eyelash extensions.
For our lash material, we use ethically sourced Mink hair which has a very smooth texture. The finished result looks more natural than after the application of the plastic lash extension. This makes it suitable for anyone looking for a fuller look to their lash with an enhanced lift.
We also use PhiLashes, which is one of the most popular lash products in the world, and works to build volume and thickness without weighing the lash down.
Your Eyelash Extension Treatment
At CHIC all our lash technicians have undergone rigorous eyelash extension training by industry leaders including Luisa Bässler, ILashes School and Tabya Lashes Academy. Professional application of eyelash extensions will ensure your lashes are fitted safely and correctly, allowing you to achieve your desired result.
Your first preliminary treatment will take around 1h 45 min and this includes a consultation as well as the preparation and the application of your lashes. We have a range of different lash treatments available, and we also offer an eyelash extension removal service which will ensure the preservation of your natural lashes.
Book Eyelash Extensions
Looking for eyelash extensions in Zurich? If you have any questions or wish to book a treatment please contact us. You can also book your favorite treatment online, here, on our webpage.
Eyelash Extensions – CHIC by Alina Velica
At CHIC, we provide you Hollywood eyelashes! We save your time, offering you lasting eyelash extensions for a marvelous look without using any mascara!
The time we dedicate for cosmetology and beautification is reduced by the numerous responsibilities that we have from day to day, so we need quick and effective tricks to keep our beauty without neglecting our daily tasks.
- Extensions come in different thickness, lengths, colors and curvatures. The choice of the right length, curvature and thickness of extensions must be done by a specialist, according with your
- Characteristics and lash size. When improperly applied, for example, if extensions are thicker than what they have to be, the hair follicle is stressed and the natural eyelashes are forced to drop out, falling out before their natural cycle. When properly applied, an extension will remain in place until the natural lash, on which it rests, falls out.
Eyelash extensions are most generally made from genuine Siberian mink fur, synthetic, silk, human hair, or polyester. Authentic Siberian fur mink lashes are really light-weight and feathery but do refrain well when introduced to water.
At CHIC we use only lash extensions made from Mink hair, reached by brushing their tails without harassing the cute animals. No other synthetic, silk or polyester materials, which can irritate your eyes, are used in our beauty salon!
How you take care of your eyelashes at home:
- For the first 24 hours, avoid contact with water or oily make up remover
- No sauna-visit in the first 24 hours
- No solarium-visit in the first 24 hours
- Use only Oil-free cleaners and creams around your eyes, like micellar water or thermal water
- Avoid excessive rubbing of the eyes
- Do not use waterproof mascara!
- Do not use eyelash serum in the first 48 hours
- Do not use eyelash curler
Do not try to remove the eyelash extension at home! They have to be removed by a specialist, otherwise your natural eyelashes could be damaged!